You learn a lot about people by how they handle difficulty. In turbulent times, what are your attitude and actions telling the world about you?
As a leader, challenging times are your litmus test. Your team is watching you to see how you handle everything from bumps in the road to major setbacks.
Count on them to follow your lead.
Ready to be more focused, calm, and happier no matter what’s going on around you?
Great news! You can learn how to get grittier so that you can consistently stay focused, positive and productive, no matter what turns and dips life’s roller coaster may take.
This seminar will show you how to get gritty. Try it. You’ll be stronger, happier and a more credible, competent and confident leader the minute you start using these tips, tools and techniques.
Here’s some of what we’ll cover in this program:
- What is grit and how does it succeed where willpower fails?
- Stress: Why it’s the Golden Ticket most people never cash in
- Are you accidentally difficult? How to tell, and what to do if you are
- Self-talk scientifically proven to galvanize your grit
- Mind hacks that foster mental toughness
- Where 95% of the world derails, and how you can stay on track
- Einstein, poker, and the secret behind tilts and tells and emotional endurance
- Tapping into resilience after major disappointments